Are you an energetic go-getter who sweats the details while keeping a bigger picture in mind? And are you looking to have a direct hand in shaping the course of work at a boutique, independent creative agency?
If so, you may be a great fit at Stack Creative.
We are looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for the daily management of projects and client accounts. As the direct point of contact for our clients and partners, the Account Executive will ensure the smooth production of projects and campaigns, from aiding the Principal with the initial scope and balancing the expectations of clients with the execution of work, to helping shape the briefs, briefing the team, and managing scope, budgets, timelines, contractors, and vendors.
We are open to candidates who have prior agency account management experience, or project managers with prior experience in a digital or marketing agency who are looking to add more client-facing responsibilities.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe in having a workplace where we can come together on a regular basis, paired with the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and lives will be.
- Supports the agency Principal and the Stack team with general client liaison and administration.
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with clients and vendors.
- Builds project estimates, client contact reports, work back schedules, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and is responsible for weekly status report upkeep across active client engagements.
- Coordinate and prioritize the activities of creative and production teams.
- In-depth awareness of scope, timing, and budget, with a responsibility to escalate discussions with the Principal as required.
- Updates and distributes documents (e.g. feedback, schedule) to client and team as needed.
- Eventual responsibility to organically grow existing accounts.
- Future possibility for new business development responsibilities.
- Admin management of projects through software including Monday, Slack, Tick, and Microsoft Office.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- University or college education in business administration, communications, or marketing
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills. Quick learner and detail oriented.
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel), Keynote, Slack, and Monday.com.
- Direct knowledge and experience in one or some of website builds, branding, content marketing, email marketing, and/or digital advertising.
- Key opportunity to directly help shape the evolution of Stack as an agency.
- Key opportunity for career growth through close client relationship management from day one across numerous industries and project types.
- Key opportunity to stretch yourself across silos, verticals, and services. We’re a small, multi-disciplinary team who specialize in several overlapping areas, and no day looks the exact same as the one before it.
- Meaningful work/life balance through a company commitment to a 40-hour work week, a 3-week vacation policy, and home office perks.
About Stack Creative
Stack is a boutique creative agency based in Toronto. Our creative services in branding and messaging, website design and development, digital advertising, and content and email marketing all ladder up to one simple goal: elevating our clients’ businesses through audience awareness and customer love.
We were founded in 2018, and our key clients include Save the Children Canada, IC Savings, Canadian Women & Sport, the Jane Goodall Institute of Canada, The Moment, Mars-Wrigley, Mother Raw, World Vision, Focus Asset Management, Friends of Ruby, and more.
Our north star is simple: we believe in the value of creating honest, compelling marketing that uses the powers of creative to work with clients who aim to leave the world a better place.
We are currently a remote-first agency, and we are open to candidates from anywhere in Canada who are legally able to work in Canada.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary based on experience (not location).
- Position can be partially (Greater Toronto Area) or fully remote (Canada-wide).
- 15 days of vacation per 12-month period.
- 5 paid sick or personal leave days per calendar year.
- All public stat holidays are recognized.
- Health Spending Account once your probation period has completed.
- Expense budget for setting up your home office.
- Annual education budget for courses that relate to your role and to marketing.
- Agency is closed for the Christmas/New Year holiday period.
- We will pay a portion of your combined internet and phone bill after your probation period has completed.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.